The advantages of the Lambeth Access Hubs are:
- GP face to face appointments or GP telephone consultation
- Nurse face to face appointments or Nurse telephone consultation
- Pharmacy appointments which include medication review, asthma reviews, BP and urgent medication requests
- Directly bookable appointments from Dr Curran & Partners reception team
- Open late 12 noon to 8pm Monday to Friday
- Open over the weekend 8am to 8pm on Saturday and Sunday
- The Hub GP or nurse with your consent can access Dr Curran's computer system to view your medical history
- Your Hub consultation is linked to Dr Curran and Partner's computer system so our GP's and nurses have a record of your hub appointment
- There are 4 hubs which are easy to access via public transport
- The Hub is an overflow service run by Lambeth GPs and offers patients an opportunity to see a regular GP or nurse at a convenient time
Find out more about GP Access Hubs.
Please remember to ask our reception team for a Hub appointment if we are unable to offer you the appointment time of your choice.