Hospital services are provided mainly by St. Thomas' Hospital, part of the Guy's and St. Thomas NHS Trust, which is affiliated to the King's College London. We also make use of Guy's Hospital, King's College Hospital, and St. George's Hospital. All these hospitals have their own websites. St. Thomas' Hospital also publishes a Service Guide for Primary Care, which health professionals may find useful.
Services for people with genito-urinary problems (such as sexually transmitted diseases or genital discharge) are provided in two clinics, The Lydia Clinic at St. Thomas' Hospital and the Lloyd Clinic at Guy's Hospital.
Both these clinics offer free and offer fully confidential treatment and advice.
SH:24 provides free and confidential STI testing that you can access 24 hours a day. They test for: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis & HIV.
Are you feeling anxious, low or stressed?
Perhaps you're struggling with problems at work or with finding work?
If so, this service may be able to help:
What is the Lambeth Psychological Therapies Service?
- A service which works with adults who have common psychological problems including depression, stress, anxiety and phobias
- Offers a range of psychological help and support, including CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).
- The service is for people living in Lambeth or registered with a Lambeth GP.
- Offers advice and support with employment, solving work related problems and finding work.
- If for any reason the service isn't right for you, they will try to suggest alternatives that are more likely to meet your needs and put you in contact with an appropriate service.