The practice area is shown with our catchment area marked.
If you are unsure, you can also contact reception to confirm.
If you are currently registered at the practice and are moving out of our catchment area, you can request to remain registered with us.
How to Register as a Patient
If you live in our practice catchment area you can join our list.
Alternatively, you can visit the surgery with the following information (forms need to be completed for each family member registering):
- Your Medical Card. If you do not have a Medical Card, please complete a General Medical Services (GMS1) form
- A completed Registration Form:
Male Patient Registration
Female Patient Registration
Child Patient (0 to 14 Years)
- A completed Fast alcohol screening test (FAST)
- A completed Accessible Information Standard questionnaire
- A completed Summary Care Record patient consent form
- 1 x Photo identification (eg Passport or Driving Licence).
- 1 x Utility bill or bank statement sent to your current address, which you have received within the last three months.
What Happens Next?
Once we receive your forms we can book you a new patient appointment at the surgery with our health care assistant.
We will measure your height, weight and blood pressure during your new patient appointment.
Please note if you are registering a child below the age of 7 years old please ensure that you bring a copy of the child’s red book or immunisation history, so that we can take a copy for our records.
How to Register your New Baby
You need to register your new baby at the practice as soon as possible. Therefore, please complete a General Medical Services (GMS1) form and send it to your surgery. Please ensure you provide your baby’s NHS Number which will be detailed in their Red Book. Once we have received the form, we will register your baby as a patient at this Practice.
The Practice will send you an appointment for a mother and baby post-natal check. This is a 50-minute appointment, 30 minutes for the baby check and 20 minutes for the post-natal. Your baby’s course of routine immunisations will start at 8 weeks and will be given at this appointment. Please remember to bring the red book. If you cannot make this appointment, you must notify reception as soon as possible. Please be advised that if you do need to cancel, the next available appointment may be anything up to 4 weeks after that date.